Friday, May 10, 2019

By Heart Presentation: A Resource From Augsburg Fortress

I have greatly enjoyed using Augsburg Fortress's "By Heart" resource, but I was disappointed that it didn't come with a presentation to use with discussion groups. So, not meaning any copyright infringement but simply to make it easier for ministry settings to use this valuable resource, I have created a presentation to be used with it.

You'll notice that there is a slide in each "day" that is simply a link to a video. You'll have two choices for what to do with that slide- either download the presentation and change the link so that it links to the video on your hard drive, or use this slide as a cue to close the presentation and open the video. Either works, depending on your comfort with technology.

I hope you find this useful in your context! I am grateful that Augsburg Fortress has provided us with such a valuable resource.

If you find this resource helpful and would like to say thank you, feel free to buy me a coffee at https://ko-fi.com/kayrohloff! Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment